About Me

My photo
i hate pink, i hate clubbing, i hate people who bitch about everything, i hate dealing with the police, i hate bus-butt's smoke, i hate noises, i hate the crowd, i hate to wait, i hate brag-asses, i hate to think, i hate britney "the bitch" spears, i hate the heat, i hate numbers, i hate soap fcukin' opera, i hate to do chores, i hate my boss, i hate being sick (unless it helps me to skip work), i hate math, i hate brad pitt, i hate techno, i hate pineapple, i hate to pry, i hate to let evil people live, i hate people who wasting my time, i suck at everything, i ruin everything i touch. still got loads to hate, but i forgot!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 10, 2011

Kill the FREAKIN' bird!

yea yea yea... obviously there are loads of good bands from Indonesia. Famous or infamous. I need a lot of efforts just to gain intentions to listen to them. Not that I don' t appreciate them, but more like stereotyping their music this whole time.Well, let's face it... be honest, who isn't? All those bunch of sell-outs start to sound like crap each day. They are crap, VICTIM OF THE INDUSTRY. For all the i-think-you-guys-are-good bands out there, when you feel like your music is speak for something, just spit it out. Don't hesitate! Don't change! Have faith! Because in the end, it's the music that matters! -alright that's it, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment